Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Muzzle, Computer Time, Colorado and New Dog

Look Ma, I have hair!
Here is me, Ethan, my mom and Rebekah feeding the geese in Colorado.








Here is Ethan in Colorado just hanging out!




Here is Rebekah in Colorado with a double ear infection!





Now Truman in with her






Here is Rebekah getting into Truman's pet taxi







Now she is trying to distract me to look at her frog while she sends a message!





































She is starting early with the computer!










This is our new puppy Truman and he is about 9 months old.























This is how we use to keep Ethan's paci in his mouth! He is getting better about holding it in.










































































3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness your babies are so adorable!! I didn't know you had a blog :) So cute! I think of it like a journal maybe the kids will look back and laugh :) Hope you are well sweet friend-

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to get together and get these kiddos together next time we are in Tulsa. Thanks for commenting I am always wondering who is watching ;0 NOW I am looking in on you too so keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok come on where are some new posts!!

    ReplyDelete